Pinnacle Behavioral Health, Inc.
- Medical - Therapeutic Rehabilitation
- Educational Services for ADD/ADHD, ODD
- Educational Services for bipolar disorder & depression
- Medical Services for Addictions
- Medical Services for Obesity
- Education - Schools-Private
Pinnacle Programs provide education and behavioral health services to adolescents and teens ages 12 to 18 and grades 6 - 12. Programs include Pinnacle Private Academy, a therapeutic college-prep school for grades 6 - 12; Pinnacle Virtual School for grades 6 - 12; Pinnacle Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for ages 13 - 18; Elk River Treatment Program, a residential, therapeutic and education program for ages 12 - 18; and RAISE Consulting, a professional development program for schools and businesses.
Headquarters are situated in Huntsville, AL between Birmingham, AL and Nashville, TN.