2022 Redstone Update
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Redstone Arsenal is the economic engine that powers roughly half of the Huntsville metro economy, and commands and agencies on the Arsenal are responsible for the management of more than $50 billion in federal spending. Each year, we invite our Chamber members to peek behind the curtain and hear directly from the Arsenal's highest ranking military leaders and senior executives.
Our annual Redstone Update will highlight Redstone's diverse roles and missions. It will also provide insight about the commands, federal agencies and organizations on the installation. The Redstone Update includes morning briefings, followed by a luncheon with a keynote presentation.
Morning speakers include:
- LTG Chris Mohan, U.S.Army Materiel Command Deputy Commander, Senior Commander of Redstone Arsenal
- Jody Singer, Director, NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC)
- Wendell “Drew” Watts, Deputy Assistant Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- LTG Robert Rasch, Jr., Director of Hypersonics, Directed Energy, Space and Rapid Acquisition, Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO)
- Richard De Fatta, Space and Missile Defense Command Deputy to the Commander, U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC)
- Reneé Mosher, Director Operations and Readiness, G3, Army Materiel Command
- Dr. Myra Gray, Deputy to the Commanding General, US Army Security Assistance Command
- Warren O’Donell, Acting Deputy Program Executive Officer (DPEO), PEO Missiles and Space
- COL Richard Pfeiffer, Chief of Staff, Army Contracting Command
Date and Time
Thursday Dec 8, 2022
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Doors open: 7:30 a.m.
Program: 8 a.m.
Luncheon: 12 p.m.
VBC East Hall
See on Google Maps
Reserved Table: $650 (seats 8 at lunch and includes 2 seats for the morning briefings)
*Additional briefing seats can be purchased for $25.
Please contact Jennifer Prewitt for additional
Refunds to credit cards will be charged a 6% processing fee. No refunds will be processed after November 30, 2022.