MEMBER EVENT: Maximizing Your Networking Opportunities
Name: MEMBER EVENT: Maximizing Your Networking Opportunities
Date: November 28, 2018
Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM CST
If you want to win government contracts, you need the right marketing tools to open doors for your business. A strong capabilities statement and a great pitch can bring valuable partnerships to the table.
Kevin Hoey, Senior Director, Programs at General Dynamics IT, will help you identify and target true customers to successfully market your capabilities. In addition, Debbie Batson, Director of Business Management at Teledyne Brown Engineering, will provide key networking tools and resources to assist in building strong relationships that will last throughout the lifetime of your business.
This two hour workshop, strategically held prior to the Doing Business with MDA event, is important because you'll understand :
- The dos and don’ts of working with the federal government
- How to appropriately compose and market your capabilities statement
- Develop a capture management strategy to get better results
- Learn what agencies and prime contractors want to see in your marketing efforts
- Learn how to find the right agency and prime contractor, and successfully pitch to them
Scholarships are available to qualified clients.