15 Bradley Attorneys in Huntsville Listed in 2021 The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch; 302 Bradley Attorneys Recognized Overall
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (Aug. 20, 2020) – Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is pleased to announce that 13 of the firm’s Huntsville attorneys are included in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, and two Huntsville attorneys are included in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. Firmwide, 265 attorneys at Bradley are listed by Best Lawyers, and 37 attorneys are listed as Ones to Watch.
In addition, three Huntsville attorneys are named “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers. In each metropolitan area, only a single attorney in each legal practice area is designated as the “Lawyer of the Year.”
The Best Lawyers in America®, which is now in its 27th year, is one of the most highly regarded attorney referral publications in the country. The inaugural edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes attorneys who have been in practice for less than 10 years and exhibit outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
“We are proud of all our attorneys who are listed in this year’s edition of Best Lawyers as among the top attorneys in the nation,” said Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Jonathan M. Skeeters. “This recognition is an impressive testament to the legal knowledge and excellent client service to which our attorneys are committed.”
Attorneys are selected for Best Lawyers through extensive surveys of leading lawyers who assess the legal abilities of their peers. Lawyers are not permitted to pay a fee to participate or be recognized. The 2021 edition is based on more than 7.8 million evaluations and recognizes more than 60,000 attorneys in 145 practice areas.
Following are the Huntsville attorneys selected by Best Lawyers as “Lawyer of the Year,” as well as their recognized practice areas:
- L. Justin Burney was named Mergers and Acquisitions Law “Lawyer of the Year.” He also is listed for Corporate Law and Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law.
- Stephen H. Hall was named Litigation – Intellectual Property “Lawyer of the Year.” He also is listed for Litigation – Patent, Patent Law and Trademark Law.
- Benjamin W. Hutton was named Real Estate Law “Lawyer of the Year.”
The other Huntsville attorneys listed as 2021 Best Lawyers are:
- Hall B. Bryant III (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice, Corporate Law, Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Securities / Capital Markets Law, Venture Capital Law)
- Frank M. Caprio (Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent, Patent Law, Trade Secrets Law, Trademark Law)
- Timothy Peter Cummins (Commercial Litigation)
- Angela Holt (Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent)
- Daniel Kaufmann (Litigation – First Amendment, Litigation – Health Care, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants)
- Scott E. Ludwig (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice, Corporate Law, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Litigation and Controversy – Tax, Non-Profit / Charities Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates)
- Kimberly B. Martin (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice, Commercial Litigation, First Amendment Law, Litigation – First Amendment, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants)
- George A. Smith II (Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Scott Burnett Smith (Appellate Practice, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants)
- H. Harold Stephens (Arbitration, Commercial Litigation, Mediation, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants)
Following are the Huntsville attorneys selected by Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, as well as their recognized practice areas:
- Harold D. Mooty III (Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Intellectual Property)
- Sarah Sutton Osborne (Commercial Litigation, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants)
Bradley combines skilled legal counsel with exceptional client service and unwavering integrity to assist a diverse range of corporate and individual clients in achieving their business goals. With offices in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and the District of Columbia, the firm’s nearly 550 lawyers represent regional, national and international clients in various industries, including banking and financial services, construction, energy, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, real estate, and technology, among many others.