Ability Plus, Inc.
Association & Organizations-Non-Profit
Mission: To provide innovative concepts and excellence in the delivery of support for people with special needs, that fosters socialization, independence and a better quality of life.
We enable the lives and dreams of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are one of only 3 organizations in our state to be CQL accredited for people-centered excellence. Ability Plus is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that maintains residential homes, and offers pre-vocational and vocational services to benefit all individuals in North Alabama.
- - individualized supervision supportive services that promote independence, maximum self-esteem, social, money mgt
- - services that encourage setting personal goals
- - opportunities that help them reach their highest potential
- - services that enhance dignity, self-esteem and quality of life
- - scheduled social activities and individual educational activities