2019 Small Business Awards Celebration
WINNERS ARE COMING . . .
Help us celebrate small businesses and individuals who have helped this city grow into the community we all love at the 34th Annual Small Business Awards Celebration!
Hop on your dragon and come party with us as we kick it Game of Thrones style. This year's theme, Fire & Ice, is a play on the wildly popular HBO series. Throw on your hottest gowns and iciest threads as we recognize the incredible small businesses that are making a tremendous impact in our community.
So which are you...fire or ice? We can't wait to see! Show your support for our small businesses by purchasing tickets or a table for this fun event!
*Black tie optional
We will honor businesses and individuals in the following categories:
- Professional Services Business of the Year
- Culinary Business of the Year
- Emerging Business of the Year
- Local "Creative" of the Year
- Government Contracting --
- Professional Service of the Year
- Technology Business of the Year
- Medical Practice of the Year
- Nonprofit of the Year
- Service Business of the Year
- Woman-Owned Business of the Year
- Young Professional of the Year
- Russell G. Brown Executive Leadership Award
List of contenders
Interested purchasing a sponsorship or table for this event? Please contact Kristy Drake at 256-535-2036 or email@example.com by July 31 to take advantage of the ChamberON pricing.
Companies and individuals will incur a 25% cancellation fee for cancellations made up to seven days prior to the event. Companies or individuals canceling after August 5, 2019, will not receive a refund nor be allowed to transfer credit to another Chamber event.