15 Bradley Attorneys In Huntsville Listed in 2020 The Best Lawyers in America; 252 Bradley Attorneys Recognized Overall
“We are proud to have so many of our attorneys recognized once again by the Best Lawyers guide as among the top attorneys and practice leaders in the nation,” said Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Jonathan M. Skeeters. “We commend our attorneys who all go above and beyond to deliver outstanding service and value to our clients across our many offices throughout the U.S.”
Attorneys are selected for Best Lawyers through extensive surveys of leading lawyers who assess the legal abilities of their peers. Lawyers are not permitted to pay a fee to participate or be recognized. The 2020 edition is based on more than 7.8 million evaluations and recognizes more than 60,000 attorneys in 145 practice areas.
The Huntsville attorneys selected by Best Lawyers as “Lawyers of the Year” for 2020 (as well as their recognized practice areas) are:
- Hall B. Bryant III was named Corporate Law “Lawyer of the Year.” He also is listed for Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice, Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Securities / Capital Markets Law, and Venture Capital Law.
- Frank M. Caprio was named Litigation – Intellectual Property “Lawyer of the Year.” He also is listed for Copyright Law, Litigation – Patent, Patent Law, Trade Secrets Law, and Trademark Law.
- H. Harold Stephens was named Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants “Lawyer of the Year.” He also is listed for Arbitration, Commercial Litigation, Mediation, and Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants.
The other Huntsville attorneys listed as 2020 Best Lawyers (as well as their recognized practice areas) are:
- Timothy Peter Cummins (Commercial Litigation)
- Kevin C. Gray (Bankruptcy and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation – Bankruptcy, Real Estate Law)
- Stephen H. Hall (Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent, Patent Law, Trademark Law)
- Angela Holt (Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent)
- David W. Holt (Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent)
- Benjamin W. Hutton (Real Estate Law)
- Daniel Kaufmann (Litigation – First Amendment, Litigation – Health Care, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants)
- G. Bartley Loftin III (Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking and Finance, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Mergers and Acquisitions, Litigation – Real Estate, Litigation – Securities)
- Scott E. Ludwig (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice, Corporate Law, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Litigation and Controversy – Tax, Non-Profit / Charities Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates)
- Kimberly B. Martin (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice, Commercial Litigation, First Amendment Law, Litigation – First Amendment, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants)
- George A. Smith II (Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Scott Burnett Smith (Appellate Practice, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation)
Bradley combines skilled legal counsel with exceptional client service and unwavering integrity to assist a diverse range of corporate and individual clients in achieving their business goals. With offices in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and the District of Columbia, the firm’s over 500 lawyers represent regional, national and international clients in various industries, including financial services, healthcare, life sciences, real estate, construction, technology, energy, insurance, and entertainment, among many others.