Pinnacle Behavioral Health, Inc.
- Medical - Therapeutic Rehabilitation
- Educational Services for ADD/ADHD, ODD
- Educational Services for bipolar disorder & depression
- Medical Services for Addictions
- Medical Services for Obesity
- Education - Schools-Private
Pinnacle Programs provide education and behavioral health services to adolescents and teens ages 12 to 18 and grades 6 - 12. Programs include The Pinnacle Schools, a therapeutic day school program that serves as the alternative school for Huntsville City Schools grades 6 - 12; Pinnacle Private Academy, a private day school with available behavioral health services; and Elk River Treatment Program, a residential therapeutic treatment program. All programs are licensed and accredited.