Community Action Partnership Huntsville/Madison & Limestone Co., Inc.
- Association & Organizations-Non-Profit
Community Action Partnership changes people’s lives, embodies the spirit of hope, improves communities, and makes America a better place to live. We care about the entire community, and we are dedicated to helping people help themselves and each other.
To enhance the quality of life through the mobilization of federal, state, and local resources in order to provide advocacy, economic development, and assistance to move low-income people toward self-sufficiency.
- Low-Income People Become More Self-Sufficient. (Family)
- The Conditions in Which Low-Income People Live are Improved. (Community)
- Low-Income People Own a Stake in their Community. (Community)
- Agencies Increase their Capacity to Achieve Results. (Agency)
- Low-Income People, Especially Vulnerable Populations, Achieve their Potential by Strengthening Family and Other Supporti
From US-72 / University Dr in Huntsville, AL - Turn north onto Pulaski Pike NW, travel 2.9 miles - Turn left onto Stringfield Rd NW, travel 100 feet - Arrive at 3516 Stringfield Rd NW on your right.