Ability Plus, Inc.
- Association & Organizations-Non-Profit
Mission: To provide innovative concepts and excellence in the delivery of support for people with special needs, that fosters socialization, independence and a better quality of life.
We enable the lives and dreams of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are one of only 3 organizations in our state to be CQL accredited for people-centered excellence. Ability Plus is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that maintains residential homes, and offers pre-vocational and vocational services to benefit all individuals in North Alabama.
- - individualized supervision supportive services that promote independence, maximum self-esteem, social, money mgt
- - services that encourage setting personal goals
- - opportunities that help them reach their highest potential
- - services that enhance dignity, self-esteem and quality of life
- - scheduled social activities and individual educational activities
Ability Plus is located in Madison Alabama. Go North on Research Blvd off Hwy 20. Left at the hill, right at the yield sign. 111 Research Blvd