MEMBER EVENT: Understanding & Responding to RFI/Sources Sought
Name: MEMBER EVENT: Understanding & Responding to RFI/Sources Sought
Date: December 12, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM CST
HUBZone business owners need to understand the importance of responding to RFI/Sources Sought. Would you like to increase the number of HUBZone set-aside contracts? Would you like to improve your response to a Request For Information (RFI) or Sources Sought (SS) and reduce the time you spend writing them?
Join The Catalyst as we learn about responding to RFIs and SSs. Our workshop leader is Donna T. Hamby with Innova Strategies, LLC a HUBZone certified company. In addition, there will be a Q&A session with experts in the government contracting arena, including representatives from industry and the government contracting offices.
Together we will:
- Discover multiple RFI or SS posting sites
- Dissect the announcement and formulate a response decision
- Decode key words and use them to your advantage
- Delve into your already written past performance for faster responses
- Deliver a compelling response to get noticed by the Contracting Officer
- Decide when and how you need to present a Team approach
This workshop is designed to help the HUBZone business owner understand the importance of responding to RFIs/Sources Sought and how to obtain assistance with responding to them.