MEMBER EVENT: 3rd Annual Mompreneur Event
Name: MEMBER EVENT: 3rd Annual Mompreneur Event
Date: September 14, 2018
Time: 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM CDT
3rd Annual Mompreneur Event: “Gain Your MOMentum”
The Catalyst Center for Businesses & Entrepreneurship will offer the 2018 Mompreneur Event targeted just for moms who are business owners. It will provide advice, support, and inspiration whether the attendees are active business owners or moms interested in taking the leap into entrepreneurship.
Michelle Stark, Marketing Director of Red Sage Commmunications and former morning anchor for WHNT-19, will return as the emcee. The workshop will begin with three speakers addressing:
- Networking with Erin Bloxham Curtis, Boy Meets Girl Designs
- Time Management with Jeidi Pippins, sweatlocal
- Diversifying Revenue Streams with Ellen Didier, Red Sage Communications.
The Lunch Panel Discussion will feature successful mom entrepreneurs from the Tennessee Valley area, including Brooke Hyde, The Automated Mompreneur; Megan Nivens, Flourish / Not Tied; and Raeley Stevenson, Raeley Stevenson Photography.
Afternoon breakout sessions include four topics:
- Reaching Your People with Melody Tholstrup, My Size Marketing
- Me, Myself, and You by Dana Stone, Rest Assured Consulting
- Keep Calm and Plan On with Stephenie Walker, Rocket City Mom
- Hacking Your Emotions led by Laura Huckabee-Jennings, Transcend
NOTE: Community Bank Partners will provide a limited number of free scholarships to this event for low to moderate income moms interested in attending this event. Call 256-428-8190 for details.
Click HERE for more info.