2019 Working Smart: Microsoft Outlook
Name: 2019 Working Smart: Microsoft Outlook
Date: April 17, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM CDT
Registration: Register Now
A “time-starved” workplace confronts today’s business owners, mission-critical team members, salespeople, and C-level executives. Busyness is becoming a badge of honor that encourages making excuses for poor performance. This mindset inevitably creates a chaotic workplace ruled by overwhelmed and stressed out employees, thus impacting the quality and quantity of results. To be effective in a workplace focused on unnecessary urgency, you must have a process in place that YOU control.
To avoid important projects slipping through the cracks, improving behaviors to make better choices is key. This workshop will expose you to behaviors that take control of tech tools, specifically Microsoft Outlook, and make it proactive to create an effective time management process. This class will concentrate on:
- Creating focus, flow, and flexibility using Microsoft Outlook
- Understanding the “Priority Working Smart” model
- Sharing a proven process that can save at least 60 minutes of productive time each day
- Avoiding the “busyness trap” and spending more time on high-value work
- Best Practices behaviors for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly planning
- Understanding how to plan and manage all communication with emphasis on your inbox and e-mail
Ted Gulas, CPBA, CPMA, CPEI
President, Gulas Group
More about the speaker HERE.